Sunday, April 6, 2008

child of the 80's

every child should have grown up in the 80's. if you did, you know what i'm talking about... and if you didn't, just go ask someone who did. i know i'm getting old. and age is just a number so i don't really mind, but how come rockin tunes like this just don't exist anymore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KobNbbI2s&feature=related

gone are cruel summers and manic mondays... now we can't enough of soldier boys and gold diggers. matthew wilder, thanks for the memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen, baby, you should have been born in the 60s like me. I had my music education with 'Puff the magic dragon', 'Morningtown ride' and 'Obla-di obla-da'. Doesn't get better than that (ask a Brit. Preferably an old one).

Anonymous said...

HI there! Read your blog today and found it very interesting. Learning some new things and learning more about you. Your articles are very interesting and I am enjoying reading them. Love, Momther

Anonymous said...

Oh man... I had that shirt! And that haircut!